WELCOME TO IIC
Hello… let’s learn!
Do you want to take a quality English course in a small, friendly school in Manchester? Do you want your English to improve quickly? Do you want teachers who will listen to you and give you lots of feedback?
If yes, IIC Education is for you!
|Level||Beginner (CEFR A1) to Advanced (CEFR C1)|
|Class Hours||15 hours per week, Monday to Friday|
|Time||Morning or Afternoon*|
|Course Duration||2 – 45 weeks|
|Start Date||Any Monday (Tuesday on Public Holidays)|
|Class Size||Min 6 – Max 15|
Why study General English?
- to be motivated in studying English language.
- To be encouraged for composing and writing essays.
- To develop the ability for grasping the theme of English passages.
- To be encouraged for writing the meaning or theme of a passage in your own words.
- To develop the ability of appreciation of ideas and criticizing the thinking.
- To develop the creativity related to verbal ability and reasoning or fluency of language.
- To develop the ability of understanding of other topics.
- To develop the mastery of language for expressing your ideas, feelings and experiences.
- To develop the ability of evaluation and analysis of language components.
- To develop the values, moral and character of the students.
Your progress is assessed weekly by your home room teacher. You will also have a tutorial every 5 weeks, when you can discuss your progress one-to-one with your tutor.
when you’ve progressed at a specific stage of skill and level, you could be placed on a higher level according to your merit. We usually expect you to spend 10-12 weeks on each level, however, individual output is required to determine that.
Will I get a certificate?
You will get an IIC Education Certificate at the end of your course (provided your attendance is 80% or above).